Thanks for the TDAY Wishes and we hope everyone here had a Great Day !

Avoid the Malls like the Tap Water in Tijuana if you can help it on Black Friday !

BTW I've always wondered what TDAY would be like over at Cherie's place...

I can just see her in an apron, oven mitts, and oversized Chef's Hat laying out the platters of Turkey, Yams, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Gravy,Kielbasa, Cranberry Sauce, and what not in front of a table where Jake, Joan Jett, and all her assembled friends and family are sitting....


They start to pick at it and Cherie starts to utter loudly "You mean to tell me I spent over 5 f***ing hours at a hot stove making all this Godd**ned stuff and all you are doing is just picking at it like little f***ing kids....?????!!!!"

cc3

Cherie: BETTER START EATING OR SOMEONES GONNA BE WEARING THE PUMPKIN PIE !!!

She goes to get her chainsaw and when she comes back the folks at the dinner table have plates heaped with food and and eating away like starving shipwreck survivors !!!!

Sorry Cherie and Gus but that humourous thought just came to me !!!!